Saturday, May 22, 2010

Story by Me

My Creepy Friend
By Amelia Willford

"Rise n' shine", mom said.
"What?", I said.
"I said, RISE N' SHINE!"
"Oh, I thought you said, 'Rise n' whine'", I said.
I am Sam. I am 16, and my mom wakes me up in the morning.

Now she is coming into my room to see if I am really getting up. "Your girlfriend is here Sam", my mom said. I got dressed, and in a zip I was ready to go to the restaurant where we were meeting to have breakfast.

My dad, Tom, offered to drive me there, because I don't like to drive. While i was in the car, I thought aloud, "She looks like a vampire." Then I said, "But she isn't". Tom dropped me off at the restaurant and went back home.

When I went into the restaurant, I realized she WAS A VAMPIRE! I discovered this when we were kissing and her teeth hurt my lips. I looked at my lips and there was blood. And then I said, "Yea! She's gonna die", because I am afraid of vampires. And everyone knows that vampires are poisoned by human blood.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment