skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Amelia's World
What I like.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
This is my "Friendship Quilt". We did these in my Kindergarten class. It has all of my classmates' names on it. Lauren likes to play with it also.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Willfords
13 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(11)
►
October
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
2009
(19)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(6)
Here's our little girl all grown up. This has all ...
I love arches! This is me with Daddy. I like this ...
I like dressing up my horse in Edie's clothes. The...
I love playing with Lauren and taking pictures of...
This is my "Friendship Quilt". We did these in my ...
This is me with my family at Furr's. Grandma Will...
►
March
(4)
►
January
(6)
About Me
The Willfords
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment