skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Amelia's World
What I like.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
I love cuddling with my little sister.
This is me with my friends at my Valentine's Day party. (from right to left) Riley, me, Claire, and Lia. We are all in Kindergarten together. We decorated cakes and had pink pretzels and cookies. MMMmmm Sugar!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Willfords
13 years ago
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
2010
(11)
►
October
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
2009
(19)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
▼
March
(4)
Family reading! This is Lauren's bear. She shares...
I love cuddling with my little sister. This is me...
Amelia took this pic of Lauren. If I had known I ...
Lauren is cute! I love Edie's glasses!
►
January
(6)
About Me
The Willfords
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment