
I took this picture. I love to take pictures. This is my orange from school.

This was at the library this last Saturday. I was a volunteer to help with the science experiment. The different liquids in the jar stayed separate because they weighed differently.

I also took this picture of Lauren. She was trying to hide from me.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Amelia!! I love your style! We miss you and your sisters so much!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Uncle Kent & Aunt Christine
(ps. we miss your mom & dad too, just not as much as we miss you!)
Amelia you are one lucky girl to get to do so many cool things like volunteering at the library. Your pictures are wonderful. We love the one of Lauren hiding. Very cute.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Wesley, Timmy and family.